At Mind the Byte, your security is our biggest concern.
Our SaaS platform for drug discovery is supported by the certified infrastructure of Amazon Web Services (AWS). We guarantee a safe working environment by encrypting all data transfers, by strictly safeguarding services and by conducting system audits with penetration testing.
1. Will the content be secure?
Amazon Web Services (AWS) environments are continuously audited, with certifications from accreditation bodies across the globe. AWS services are designed to give customers flexibility over how they configure and deploy their solutions as well as control over their content, including where it is stored, how it is stored and who has access to it. AWS customers can build their own secure applications and store content securely on AWS.
We guarantee a safe working environment by encrypting all data transfers, by strictly safeguarding services (you can only share information with other team members that is uploaded to and managed in the SaaS platform) and by conducting system audits with penetration testing.
2. Where will the content be stored?
AWS data centres are built in various countries (we refer to each as a “Region”). Our costumers have access to eleven Regions around the world, including two Regions in the EU: Ireland (Dublin) and Germany (Frankfurt). You can choose to use one Region, all Regions or any combination of Regions.
See all Regions available here
3. Who will have access to the content?
Customers using AWS have control over their content within the AWS environment.
– Decide where to store their content. For example, they can choose the type of storage and the geographic location.
– Define the format, structure and security level of the content (masked, anonymised or encrypted). AWS offers strong encryption options for both data transit and rest.
– Manage access settings, such as identity, permissions and security credentials.