Mind the Byte is delighted to announce the appointment Oriol Segarra, CEO of the pharmaceutical company Uriach, as a new member of the board of directors. With his more than 20 years of business experience in global pharmaceutical companies, he is an expert in leadership and change management.
“We are pleased to have Oriol Segarra join Mind the Byte as a board member, and look forward to his help in shaping the company’s growth,” said Alfons Nonell-Canals, founder and CEO of Mind the Byte. “He has tremendous experience and expertise in providing innovative solutions to address this challenge.”
Oriol Segarra was born in Barcelona in 1971 and has an extensive background in strategic and management positions in the pharmaceutical sector, including Chief Operations Officer at Synthon. He holds an MBA from ESADE and has also attended postgraduate courses in executive development at Stanford, Harvard, IESE and the Université Catholique de Louvaine.
As the Chief Executive Officer of Uriach, he has led the transformation of the pharmaceutical company from a family firm to a successful transnational corporation.
Oriol Segarra joins our stellar line-up of board members:
– Alfons Nonell-Canals, PhD. Founder and CEO of Mind the Byte
– Xavier Castells, MBA. CFO of Inkemia IUCT Group.
– Peter Edman, Prof. Scientific advisor and board member to companies within the life science sector.
– Albert Garcia Pujadas. Co-founder & CEO of Foxize School.
– Marta Príncep, PhD. Director of the Technology Dept of Bellavista